Monday, August 5, 2013

OUR FIRST BOOK REVIEW

I am so excited. Yesterday I was sent my first book review by a professional book reviewer, Michele Bodenheimer. I wanted to share it with you as it made me feel wonderful and gave me hope that my book will be well received.

Book Review - THE GOD GAMES, Legend of Kor - D.R. Hirsch, by Michele Bodenheimer. Sunday, August 4, 2013:

"This science fiction novel can also be viewed as an allegorical novel depicting man's inhumanity to man and what it would take to make the world a better place. It takes place in a fictitious world where one powerful man is attempting to kill off a group of people just because he thinks them inferior. Remind you of someone? Well in this story 4 people who have lived out their life games and now live in heaven full time with "ONE" are asked to travel to Kor and help them to overthrow this tyrant and cause love for "ONE" to heal their broken spirits. This book made me think long and hard about how some people do not like others just because they have a different pigmentation to their skin or are different in other ways--religion comes to mind. I was able to read this book quickly and was happy it ended the way it did--I do suggest whether you are a science fiction, adventure book lover or not-you should get a copy of this book."

I wish to thank Michele Bodenheimer for her excellent review. I am now filled with strength and joy and for the first time feel like I have succeeded as a writer. Now I can finish my revision work on book #2 with a much lighter heart and new hope.

As time goes on, I will share with you all of the reviews that the book receives, both positive and negative; I am sure that there will be some who do not see the book in the same light as Ms. Bodenheimer, but thank God that her's was the first review I have read.


Hope that your week will be productive and that you will know joy and peace. My prayers go out for each of you that you will be specially blessed with all of the desires of your heart. Thank you so much for your support.

Website for THE GOD GAMES: Legend of Kor.   www.outskirtspress.com/thegodgames


No comments:

Post a Comment